Monday, March 12, 2012

The Agni sAma Project

......it is lovely to know as I write these words that they will be read by very very very ah so very very few......that thought gives me a big thrill right now, right in this very moment.........so I hope to finish the first segment of my Agni sAma project by July 2012 - moving on into the second segment is a process already somewhat haltingly begun........communication has as of late been gathering a sort of accumulated strenuosity about it of my own design no doubt.......and so silence has been imposed upon the word.......but upon the word alone.........the rule of silence has a place within but does not reign in the realm of music.........so might Schubert have sung..........singing singing singing.........the song from the New Moon........and yet they could pass by, how could they have passed by? yet they did pass by Death And The Maiden - let the mystery of it be..............

No comments:

Post a Comment