Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Play Dates - You Are Invited

I will be performing the Mephisto Waltz of Liszt on my 8th Annual Valentine Weekend Concert at the Downtown Library in Oklahoma City. February 12 at 2pm.
You are invited.

Also (through Feb. 17th read on) -
On January 17th at Noon I will improvise music to a gallery walk video by the artist SER at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art - presented by ArtMoves through the OKC Arts Council, sponsored by Devon Energy

I will be a guest on "In The Spotlight" KCSC 90.1fm at 10am January 12th & again on the 26th

On January 27th I will be the musical guest on KSBI "Oklahoma Live" TV 52 which airs at 1pm. This is Mozart's Birthday, and I am hosting a global #MozartChat on Twitter, joined by musicians and music lovers from Brazil, Hong Kong, Europe, Arkansas, India and other exotic locations. The London Symphony Orchestra will be participating.

On January 30th at Noon Thanks to OKC Arts Council's Art Moves I'll be at the piano in the Chase Tower downtown Oklahoma City playing the music of Schubert in honor of his birthday.

On Tuesday January 31st at 9:30 in the morning OKC toddlers are invited to Capitol Hill Library for "Story Time" and I'm there to tell "The Story Of Mozart In Music and Words" - The children are the true V.I.P. audience -

February 14th is Valentines Day - and from the 14th through the 17th I'll be at the piano (through the generosity of OKC's Larsen Music) for the Noon hour in the lobby of Oklahoma Tower playing romantic piano music.

I love playing the piano for you. It's all free. Please come say hello.

More Info go to @ mcevillymozart@gmail.com and inquire




No comments:

Post a Comment