Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crazy Dancing

I have been crazy dancing all my life and I have to say I identify with the guy who started this moving more than with those who joined in midway :-)

Sometimes, you've got to keep on dancing, even when you yourself don't even know what the heck it's all about, where it might be leading (if it's leading anywhere) - it goes on and on - and it's all just a feeling in your heart that this (whatever it is) is just the thing to be doing. And above all, it feels right and it feels good.

So don't even bother asking "Why I am I doing this?"
You don't have to know.
Just do it.
Keep doing it!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the action brings the enlightenment. Meditation is important but yet motion for me is more essential to understanding and feeling. Like the Sufi spinning, the motion is part of the change in awareness. I love action and the dance of life - thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your that comment about youself...
    Keep on dancing... and most of all
    keep on playing...

    Regards Wayne

    ReplyDelete